Foresight Harley Street Medical Centre, formally Dr Daniel’s Medical Centre, is a long-standing private medical practice with key focus on preventive medicine. Dr Phillip Edmondson established the practice at 99 Harley Street over thirty years ago, with Dr Daniel succeeding Dr Edmondson in 2002. The medical centre offers the highest quality of healthcare for you and your family from a Private GP in London.
At Foresight Harley Street Medical Centre we have a strong philosophy when it comes to your healthcare.
- PREVENTION: Combining a preventive approach to healthcare with the latest in medical expertise means that you stand the best chance of living a long and healthy life.
- AVAILABILITY: Access to a same day or next day appointment means that you get to speak to an expert, when you need to.
- CONTINUITY: Continuity of treatment means that you get to see the same doctor each time you visit the practice.
- TECHNOLOGY: Utilising new and innovative technology means you get access to the methods that can help diagnose any medical conditions quickly for successful treatment.
- REFERALS: A Same Day referral to a network of medical experts will help you to receive the very best care and attention that you deserve when it comes to your health.
- To maintain a reputation of excellence in medical care
- To practice traditional, western medicine with an emphasis on diagnosis and prevention
- To keep you informed of any relevant matters regarding your health
- To continually seek ways to improve your health, and the health of your family
- To build lasting relationships with other medical professionals for your wider health needs
- To keep our medical practice small and personal
- To treat all your visits confidentially, with integrity, compassion, kindness and care
- Personalised Health Screening
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- General Medicine
- Seniors Health Service
- Preventive Medicine
- Confidential STD Screening
- Adult Vaccinations
- Travel Clinic
Same day appointments are available for our members. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to see you on a same day basis, but we will do our very best.
We understand that your time is precious and as we are accustomed to dealing with professional busy people, the maximum waiting time is around 10 minutes.
In the same way that we don’t want you to wait too long for your appointment, we don’t like to keep other patients waiting either. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late we request that you rebook.
We recognise that it is sometimes difficult to visit the practice in person. That’s why we offer consultations by telephone too. If you are an existing patient of the Medical Centre then we can offer you a telephone consultation, if you prefer. This needs to be scheduled in the same way as an appointment so please contact the Medical Centre for availability.
If you are a member, then we can offer you a home visit, if you prefer. To discuss your situation, or enquire about membership, please contact us.
If you are part of our membership programme, you will get access to many health benefits, including morning or evening appointments. Enquire for details.
It is recommended that your NHS GP is sent a report following consultation at Foresight Medical Centre, however we will respect your wishes if you are not comfortable with this, for whatever personal reason.
Please bring along to your consultation any test results so that the doctor can correctly assess the next steps for you.
A consultation is necessary to primarily define your needs and explore all possible options. Any necessary tests can typically be arranged for the same day, following the consultation.
We provide access to all of these tests; the usual route is to refer you to a specialist on the day of your consultation, for the necessary tests you require. All tests will be done in the Harley Street area, within walking distance of our centre.
One of the key benefits of choosing Foresight Harley Street Medical Centre is that we have direct access to London’s leading medical specialists, covering every area of speciality you may require. We can make referrals both in the private sector, or in the NHS. Rest assured, we can connect you to the best consultants to help you with your healthcare.
Yes, always. Copies of a detailed report and any test results will be given to you during your follow-up appointment.