When travelling overseas, either for business or pleasure it is important to feel you don’t have to stay locked in a hotel room for fear of contacting a disease or infection. Some locations clearly pose more significant risk than others, but why take any risk when it comes to your health. A visit to our travel clinic can give you the travel education you need in advance of your trips, and ensure you can schedule any necessary vaccinations with plenty of time before your anticipated date of travel.
Extensive travel health services we provide, including:
- Travel Education
- Health Risk Assessment for Pre-Existing Conditions & Chronic Illness
- Certification for Prescription Drugs
- Malaria Prevention
- Pre-Travel Medical Consultation
- Travel Immunisation Schedule
- Treatment of Travel-Related Illness
- Health Screening Test
- Medical Kit Preparation
- Private GP London
Getting the necessary vaccinations before you travel is essential to prevent illness and disease.
- Vaccination against Meningitis B
- Vaccination against Meningitis prior Hajj & Umrah pilgrimages
- Vaccination against Japanese Encephalitis
- Vaccination against Rabies
- Vaccination against Lyme Disease
Our travel clinic is used by:
- Regular patients that use our GP services, and
- New patients just wanting peace of mind when they travel
Our centre is opened from 8.30 am till 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
A same day appointment can be obtained if you call before 10 am.
Apart from Mumps vaccines, we provide all of them, according to availability from the pharmaceutical companies.
No, as this would be bad practice. As specialists in travel medicine we can advise you No, this would be bad practice. As specialists in travel medicine we can advise you properly only if we have full details of your travel plans and your medical history, and this information cannot be obtained without meeting you.
No, we do not charge on top of vaccinations even for new patients.